Incredible picture Tom! You're awesome with your fotos my friend

6. Likes Greg, deepsea_dweller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    Awesome photos Tom.

Looks like HK is having great weather.

8. Likes iyonk, d2mac, deepsea_dweller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    AirBoss today.. but i miss my 5030c, i will wear that also latter..

Airboss combo looks great Iyonk.

How does it compare to your Orient Defender as far as personal preferences? Both models are awesome.

10. Likes iyonk, Sedi, d2mac liked this post
    Wearing my g9000 this morning. Ive been working on my friends computer this weekend. Got it finished up this morning.

It's an older Dell. The hard drive failed so I took all the components out and got rid of the 1 inch of dust that had collected inside then put everything back and installed a new SATA hard drive. I installed win 7 and then got online and upgraded it to win 10 while the upgrade is still free. For some reason win 10 didnt recognize the DVD player. It and the CD drive were on the same IDE channel. The CD drive showed up and worked fine. In the end I unplugged the CD drive and put the DVD as master on that IDE channel then had to go into the BIOS and disable the CD drive since Dell had the bios setup to search for both drives. The DVD can work with CD's also. Hopefully it will work for my friend ... if not I'll use his recovery disk and revert it back to factory software.

Now I'm ready to get outside this afternoon again in the great weather we're having.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

12. Likes iyonk, Sedi, d2mac, deepsea_dweller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Airboss combo looks great Iyonk.

How does it compare to your Orient Defender as far as personal preferences? Both models are awesome.
    AirBoss all the way Greg... it is just so beautifully made,the sapphire crystal with AR is so clear, and i also love the dial.. mine is about +7/8secs/day, but i've heard that ETA2824 got the tendency to slow down a bit after some years.. so i enjoy it as it is.. it is a great watch but to be honest, the lume Departement is lacking though..
    i would sound silly saying this, but if there's an AirBoss with the same design and look as this one with Ronda 715L 10years battery quartz movement.. i would get that as my daily wear.. =)

my Orient Defender run a bit more accurate, it is a hair noisier (most of my orient got some rotor sounds, my M-Force is the quietest due to the design of the case) it is the same size (42mm) but have shorter lug.. i got is for $120 and i do happy with it and honestly prefer it more than my black Orient Mako.. i have no regret of getting the Defender, if i can do it again i do wish i got the grey Dial.. but the black is also not bad..
    i dont wear the factory leather on the Defender since it doesnt sit Right on my wrist and i fear it will get side splits.. so i just conserve it.

foto re-post..
    Attached Images Attached Images   

14. Likes d2mac, deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post
    Today most of my non perpetual calender digital like my low end casio and timex show wrong date..
    so i just wear my grab and go VSA Maverick sport with one piece-- tapper below the watch-- leather strap..

16. Likes Sedi, d2mac, deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post
    Protrek
    Cheers, Sedi

18. Likes iyonk, d2mac, deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post
    Ana-Digi today!

20. Likes Sedi, iyonk, deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post