Likes Likes:  371
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: <<< WRUW - THU 7/DEC/2017 >>>

Le Coultre Memovox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Thanks Just passed my exams with 98%

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9295 met Tapatalk
    Congrats Ben! You're awesome!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

3. Likes I-B, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Thanks Just passed my exams with 98%

Excellent! But what is the exam for?

5. Likes I-B, pepperami, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    A nice chunk of titanium today.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Excellent! But what is the exam for?

It was for "clever management"

8. Likes mlcor, iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    At work now. As you might remember I wanted to work as a volunteer so I opened a Oxfam used bookshop

Heading to Las Vegas today, which means there is some watch shopping ahead! There are two particular watches I want to see in the metal -- each from a brand I don't already have in my collection -- so, I'm excited to start my watch safari!

Last time I was in Vegas, I was passing the Rolex Boutique at the Forum Shops at Caesar's, and found the Z-Blue Milgauss staring up at me in the display window. It was mesmerizing! I didn't buy it on the spot (full price at the Boutique? No thanks!) -- but, I did wind up pulling the trigger a few months later. So, it's on my wrist today for the return trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    Heading to Las Vegas today, which means there is some watch shopping ahead! There are two particular watches I want to see in the metal -- each from a brand I don't already have in my collection -- so, I'm excited to start my watch safari!

Last time I was in Vegas, I was passing the Rolex Boutique at the Forum Shops at Caesar's, and found the Z-Blue Milgauss staring up at me in the display window. It was mesmerizing! I didn't buy it on the spot (full price at the Boutique? No thanks!) -- but, I did wind up pulling the trigger a few months later. So, it's on my wrist today for the return trip!

Sounds like fun--I don't gamble, but I'd go to Vegas just for the watch shopping...

12. Likes iyonk, Jazzmaster, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Can't even remember the last time I wore this one. Dusted it off so I can do an accuracy check.

Name:  mido.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  58.2 KB

Breguet Marine

Breguet Marine by Tempocalypse Watch, on Flickr
    Instagram: @tempocalypse