Likes Likes:  115
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The WRUW Thread for Tuesday, November 18th 2014

The WRUW Thread for Tuesday, November 18th 2014

Maybe old habits are just hard to break, but some of us actually like a daily WRUW thread, so here's one for the 18th.

Tomorrow I'll be wearing my Baume and Mercier Capeland Flyback:

Name:  B&M 6-3.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  111.8 KBName:  B&M 6-3 Movement.JPG
Views: 156
Size:  145.5 KB
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

I'm pleased to transfer my Tudor Tuesday tradition to IWL! For tomorrow:
    Name:  THCBorange3 copy.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  82.6 KB
    Name:  THCBorange2 copy.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  60.7 KB
    Hard to tell in my lamea$$ pics, but in real life the orange strap really picks out the orange details on the dial.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I'm pleased to transfer my Tudor Tuesday tradition to IWL! For tomorrow:
    Name:  THCBorange3 copy.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  82.6 KB
    Name:  THCBorange2 copy.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  60.7 KB
    Hard to tell in my lamea$$ pics, but in real life the orange strap really picks out the orange details on the dial.

~Sherry.
    I love that Tudor Sherry!

Quote Originally Posted by ncmoto View Post
    First post! Thanks!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

Ha! Rod, good for you!
    I'll be wearing my beater Movado Series 800 chrono for a cold and icy day in Mass.

Name:  movado blue.JPG
Views: 323
Size:  80.2 KB
    Name:  movado blue light.JPG
Views: 351
Size:  114.5 KB

NB All photos will be old ones until I work out Tapatalk for this site. So don't bother reminding me the date is wrong!
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Ha! Rod, good for you!
    I'll be wearing my beater Movado Series 800 chrono for a cold and icy day in Mass.

Name:  movado blue.JPG
Views: 323
Size:  80.2 KB
    Name:  movado blue light.JPG
Views: 351
Size:  114.5 KB

NB All photos will be old ones until I work out Tapatalk for this site. So don't bother reminding me the date is wrong!
    Thanks! It's going to be brrrrrrrrrr cold in Tampa tomorrow too! 58 for the high, which I know pales in comparison to what you'll experience, but trust me, that's VERY cold for a November day in Tampa!

If that's the case, you can count on me.

Name:  Chronoswiss Sirius 18.JPG
Views: 209
Size:  244.7 KB

Name:  Chronoswiss Sirius 19.JPG
Views: 181
Size:  167.4 KB

Have a great day!

Edit: @ Rod: btw, I followed your advice and finally bought a new camera, last month. Nothing fancy, but much better than the old compact I used for the last few years.
    Last edited by CFR; Nov 18, 2014 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ncmoto View Post
    Glad to have you here, ncmoto. BTW, never tired to see that amazing Flightmaster of yours. That watch is incredible.

Last edited by CFR; Nov 18, 2014 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    Maybe old habits are just hard to break, but some of us actually like a daily WRUW thread, so here's one for the 18th.

Tomorrow I'll be wearing my Baume and Mercier Capeland Flyback:

Name:  B&M 6-3.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  111.8 KBName:  B&M 6-3 Movement.JPG
Views: 156
Size:  145.5 KB
    Quite appropriate! If my memory didn't decide to betray me, I believe this was the watch that really started it all, for you. And what a watch!

10. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    Ric Capucho

Ca. 1962 vintage Tianjin WuYi.

VCM, innit.

Ric