Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New arrivals - say gello

New arrivals - say gello

Erm.... Hello. New here, ready to be conscripted and possibly committed.

Nice to see so many familiar names, is wondering where all the action went.

I was tipped about this forum in an SMS last night, so here I am. The identity of the tipper will be kept anonymous, I think s/he still goes to the other place and don't want to cause trouble for them.

I am entering a fairly content phase with my collection, which is just as well, because I can't be spending anything on horological things at the moment.

That doesn't stop me from looking around affordables, for the time when I suddenly come into some money. In a good way, not like in Viz.

So... More of the same for me, please!
    Last edited by T1ck; Nov 21, 2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Yes, hmm. Gello. Hmm, bad auto cucumber, bad!

2. Likes Der Amf, geoffbot, scottjc liked this post
    Jello

G'day, nice to see you all.

Blog Entries
    Hello. I expect you should like it here.

Ah your collection is complete now anyway Have your Rodina desires passed yet? You definitely got the right watch off me in the end

Hello mate! Welcome aboard

Another London gtg sometimes soon methinks?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

8. Likes man of kent liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Ah your collection is complete now anyway Have your Rodina desires passed yet? You definitely got the right watch off me in the end
    I am OK with Rodina desire right now. When I was trying to take it off you, I had two divers and no dress watches - the one I did have was properly scratched.

In the 7 days following the London g2g, I had the crystal replaced on the Citizen and my wife bought me the Junkers after seeing how I was looking at it. Plus Prancer, I now have three dressy watches.

None of them auto. Goddamit! That is how it starts again...

Nothing cheers a watch up like a new crystal

Blog Entries

Jeannie

Welcome to the Party!
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx