Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The First Ever Military/Pilot WRUW

The First Ever Military/Pilot WRUW

Name:  PICT0021.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  67.9 KB

Well now why not a wruw thread yes indeed so I get the honours of the first one so got to be something special well in the pilot/military for me it can only be one and I know YOU all know what that will be Yes indeed a CWC so here is the first CWC of the wruw.

Bound to be more of them turning up I know of four or fiver members with them plus all those lovely hammy's and all those unusually ones and the russians I mean I should post my b-hur in here and some of my other russian so enjoy

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Late 40s Mido
    Last edited by Smeagal; Mar 6, 2016 at 01:36 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

So this helped influence my choice today. Thanks ITMW for starting this. Ball Sportsman.

Last edited by Samanator; Mar 6, 2016 at 03:13 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    So this helped influence my choice today. Thanks ITMW for starting this. Ball Sportsman.

my pleasure sir

oh lovely ball very nice we don't get to see your balls enough hmmm that just don't sound right no it doesn't
    Last edited by is that my watch; Mar 6, 2016 at 03:20 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Sekonda now and then
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Sent by an iPhone, from a galaxy far far away!!

might go this tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

8. Likes Smeagal, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    Although crystal needs replacing this still takes a full wind and keeps good time
    Last edited by Smeagal; Mar 7, 2016 at 09:04 PM.

10. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    feels like a big dial kinda day I think
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

12. Likes Smeagal, Chicolabronse liked this post
    well wearing this it not really military ... military.... its a sbs diver but close enough ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

14. Likes The Watch Smeller, Smeagal liked this post