Likes Likes:  495
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Thursday - 10 March 2016 »»»»»»»»»

I have to ask....what is the overall width of the Edox including master lock crown guard? Also, lug to lug length?

Quote Originally Posted by DEMO View Post
    EDOX Hydro-Sub

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Great looking strap lyonk...definitely a hit IMO!
    Thank you very much Chris... yes i do like it and feels good on the wrist.. have been wearing it and i think it is definitely a keeper..

3. Likes Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Wide variety of watches today and great photos.

gshock for me today.
    not just a g-shock.. it is the stainless case screwback 30th anniversarry... one of the best re-issue g-shock ever made.. luv it Greg! my all time fav square G..

5. Likes CFR, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    not just a g-shock.. it is the stainless case screwback 30th anniversarry... one of the best re-issue g-shock ever made
    Hmm...didn't know that. But again, Greg's pics can make any watch look like a special edition.
    Last edited by CFR; Mar 11, 2016 at 01:13 AM.

7. Likes Greg, iyonk, is that my watch, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Hmm...didn't know that. But again, Greg's pics can make any watch look like a special edition.
    Thanks C.

9. Likes iyonk, CFR liked this post