Likes Likes:  27,340
Page 876 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 376776826866874875876877878886926976 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 11907

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Lots of moves lately, congrats on the latest arrivals. Hope you like the white SMP. Mine is around +12s since it arrived, fits really well on my wrist.

The BB58 is interesting, but it never had enough pull to get me to pull the trigger. It will be fun to hear your thoughts after wearing it a while.

Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    So I’ve gone through a bit of a mid year collection reallocation (aka I flipped a bunch of watches). Out are my Sinn U1, Grand Seiko and Speedmaster. In are the previously unveiled Tudor Chronograph, and now these two:

Tudor Black Bay 58. Not sure if this one will stick around, as it is a bit on the smaller side.

And from our favorite dealer Topper and their weekly Friday Preowned Dropapalooza? Dropathon? White Seamster...I couldn’t let Michael and Wayne have all the fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    So I’ve gone through a bit of a mid year collection reallocation (aka I flipped a bunch of watches). Out are my Sinn U1, Grand Seiko and Speedmaster. In are the previously unveiled Tudor Chronograph, and now these two:

Tudor Black Bay 58. Not sure if this one will stick around, as it is a bit on the smaller side.

The BB58 is one of my current obsessions lately. Still can't decide if I'd rather have the blue or the black dial...leaning towards black dial this week.

Nice pickup... the fact that it wears smaller is a big plus for me.

3. Likes skywatch, Mediocre liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    The BB58 is one of my current obsessions lately. Still can't decide if I'd rather have the blue or the black dial...leaning towards black dial this week.

I'm with you here. I love my BB red, but I wish it were the size of the 58. It's a lovely thing!
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

5. Likes gnuyork, Mediocre liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Looks like a natural fit to me, assuming that the clasp is OK.
    The clasp is probably better quality than the vintage clasp on my 1171. I might still swap it, though.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post

Blue. In blue it’s one of the best looking divers on the market.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

8. Likes hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Blue. In blue it’s one of the best looking divers on the market.

I agree.

10. Likes Raza liked this post
    A couple of straps from Cheapest Nato Straps. I mentioned their good customer service in another post, I still had a 50% off coupon from them to use. I ordered 5 straps. 2 were good, 2 were put in the strap box to include in future watch sales and I threw 1 away. Still worth the money I paid.

Black canvas strap for the Vostok Classica.

This wasn't intended for this watch, but I like it here.

12. Likes iyonk, Kronos, Mediocre, Sedi, litlmn, Strela167 liked this post
    Pulled the trigger on this last night, I've been looking at them for a while. It's a beautiful thing....had to have it.

Seiko-Prospex-Diver-Monster-PADI-Edition-SRPE27K1-2 by Tim. Cal, on Flickr
    Photo from: Monochrome Watches

Last edited by Tim.; Jun 18, 2021 at 07:58 AM.

@Tim.
    Congrats on the Monster. A true classic. I still like the 2nd gen best because of the shark tooth markers.

Snatched up a Seiko Solar mini Tuna today for 15 % off - which came out at 270 €. Usually they sell for more even in used condition.
    It's the grey one. SNE537P1
    Cheers, Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    @Tim.
    Congrats on the Monster. A true classic. I still like the 2nd gen best because of the shark tooth markers.

Snatched up a Seiko Solar mini Tuna today for 15 % off - which came out at 270 €. Usually they sell for more even in used condition.
    It's the grey one. SNE537P1
    Congrats to you too. Great pick up at that price.

I like the shark tooth markers too and have a black Monster I'll probably never part with for that reason but , I love the colour scheme on this Padi.

DSC_7337 by Tim. Cal, on Flickr

16. Likes Sedi, happyscrappyheropup, Strela167 liked this post