Likes Likes:  27,925
Page 1216 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 21671611161166120612141215121612171218 LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,160 of 12177

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post

I'll show pics after it arrives. Here it is on my wrist when I tried it on.

Attachment 130001

That looks soooo good.

2. Likes hayday liked this post
    Ok, so I made a bit of a boo-boo when I ordered the Black Bay. Once I decided I was going to get it, I compared prices assuming I could find it cheaper in the US. I saw that Jomashop was having a big sale, so I put it in the cart. My plan was to wait until I got home so I could place the order on a secure website. Because they were having a sale, I also looked at a couple of other watches I've been thinking about for awhile. I also put these into my cart, with the expectation of coming back to them later. As I frequently mention, I have wicked bad ADHD, and it leads to impulsive actions and careless mistakes. Anyway, care to guess what I forgot to do before ordering the Black Bay?

Whelp, these two are also headed to my door:

Name:  Alpina Regulator.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  70.6 KB

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  40.8 KB

The wife was, understandably, unhappy. However, due to sale prices, all three watches were purchased for just under my original budget. I went from this is my budget to look at what I saved to I stayed under budget. I thought she would have been happy I stayed under budget.
    Last edited by hayday; Jul 10, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Ok, so I made a bit of a boo-boo when I ordered the Black Bay. Once I decided I was going to get it, I compared prices assuming I could find it cheaper in the US. I saw that Jomashop was having a big sale, so I put it in the cart. My plan was to wait until I got home so I could place the order on a secure website. Because they were having a sale, I also looked at a couple of other watches I've been thinking about for awhile. I also put these into my cart, with the expectation of coming back to them later. As I frequently mention, I have wicked bad ADHD, and it leads to impulsive actions and careless mistakes. Anyway, care to guess what I forgot to do before ordering the Black Bay?

The wife was, understandably, unhappy. However, due to sale prices, all three watches were purchased for just under my original budget. I went from this is my budget to look at what I saved to I stayed under budget. I thought she would have been happy I stayed under budget.
    If you are going to make a mistake, those are the ones to do it with. That Alpina is smoking hot and the Tissot is no slouch.

5. Likes hayday, Mediocre liked this post

So that's how you accidentally buy a watch! At least now your dilemma over which regulator to buy is solved.

7. Likes wschofield3, hayday, Raza liked this post
    Taking notes

9. Likes uchinanchu, rodia77, Fantasio, hayday, Mediocre liked this post
    That's a watch collection in one click @hayday. Hopefully the wife understands - UNDER BUDGET!!!!

Can't wait to see pics when you receive them.

11. Likes hayday, Mediocre liked this post

Haha!! This is a top tier post. Bravo.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

13. Likes hayday, Mediocre liked this post
    Brilliant.

Those extra watches were meant to be.

15. Likes hayday, Mediocre liked this post
    According my wife’s logic buying something on sale is actually saving money.

17. Likes hayday liked this post

Cool regulator, nice blue! Is that a 45mm dial? I looked at those awhile back but was hesitant because of the size . . . .

19. Likes hayday liked this post