Likes Likes:  27,340
Page 653 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1535536036436516526536546556637037531153 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 11907

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Sweet! That orange seiko is a stunner.
    Does the Orient have the day in two languages like the Mako?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Yes the Orient has the day in two languages.
    Both arrived today and I really like them. Unfortunately, the chapter ring on the Seiko is badly misaligned so I’m going to have to send it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-05-31 Time Factors - Transaction Complete(1).png
Views: 188
Size:  61.2 KB

Looks like you did well to get an order in.... He got 'slammed' again; closed for orders after only 6 minutes.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

4. Likes whatmeworry, rodia77 liked this post
    Yep, last minute, and I thought I was a fast clicker.

6. Likes Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-05-31 Time Factors - Transaction Complete(1).png
Views: 188
Size:  61.2 KB

Which model was on offer today ?

My understanding is that all that were in stock. As per a thread on TZUK, today he ran out of Everest Expeditions, with some 20 more orders that he could fill due to what apparently was the ordering system malfunction.

Finally pulled the trigger on a Seiko SSC359. One of that line (there are many different colors and pvd or non pvd cases) was on my list for a long time. I was just a bit undecided because of the pointer date. The chrono seconds hand is used as a pointer date hand, when not using the chrono. Might have to get used to the center seconds hand "being stuck" in strange positions on the dial. But the Panda version looks just too nice and price was good, too.
    Cheers, Sedi

10. Likes rodia77, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Finally pulled the trigger on a Seiko SSC359.

Having looked it up, I can see the appeal. The date feature is pretty neat, I’d say.

I’ve never been that enamoured of the alarm function on Seiko chronos, but it’s a handsome watch.

12. Likes Sedi liked this post
    I'm not sure I'll ever use the alarm. But I do like the 24 hr stopwatch. Which is a rare feature on solar chronos. Strange really, since many have a more or less useless 24hr dial but only a 60 minute stopwatch.
    Cheers, Sedi

15. Likes hayday, Strela167 liked this post