Likes Likes:  27,269
Page 726 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 226626676716724725726727728736776826 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 11875

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

You got them both didn't you? It's ok, we don't judge.

2. Likes hayday, geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    You got them both didn't you? It's ok, we don't judge.
    The last time that was what I did, but not this time. Plus that was two different models versus two different colors. The color question has only come up three times before. On the Ball B&O and the Explorer II I choose well. On the Omega Mark II I should have gone with my first choice the Grey. Hoping I did the right thing this time.
    Last edited by Samanator; Sep 29, 2020 at 12:34 AM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

4. Likes litlmn, JAGtime, happyscrappyheropup liked this post

And what did you buy today ?

It took two tries but I made the right choice. This thing is awesome. You are so wrong about these Raza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post

It took two tries but I made the right choice. This thing is awesome.
    Of course black was the right choice for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes Samanator liked this post
    If you are blued out, blacked out, and whited out, then the right shade of green is a good direction. I just haven't been able to warm up to orange, yellow, red, etc dial colors.

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

10. Likes Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckmiller View Post
    If you are blued out, blacked out, and whited out, then the right shade of green is a good direction. I just haven't been able to warm up to orange, yellow, red, etc dial colors.
    I have at least 3-4 of every color I own except just two in white, but both are polar white not something a bit off in tint. Orange I have done, and I would have agreed on red except I brought in two that I like this year. The Godzilla GS and the Brain May Seiko were added in 2020. They are more of a wine color red than fire truck red. I've had yellow and they never seem to stick around. Curious to see how I like the Turquoise I have coming in.
    Last edited by Samanator; Sep 29, 2020 at 04:28 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post

It took two tries but I made the right choice. This thing is awesome. You are so wrong about these Raza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That doesn't fit right, send it to me!

All kidding aside - wow, it's beautiful! IMO, you made the right color choice.

In addition to my affordable purchases during COVID, I've been on the hunt for something nicer most of this year, looking at some Glashutte Original, Blancpain, JLC, and Zenith watches. I wanted something that wasn't quite daily wear, but more elegant casual that could be dressed up or down. Today I pulled the trigger on a new JLC. It's on the way to me, pics when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    That doesn't fit right, send it to me!

All kidding aside - wow, it's beautiful! IMO, you made the right color choice.

+1

Looks great and looks like a perfect fit.