Likes Likes:  27,454
Page 630 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 1305305806206286296306316326406807301130 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 11978

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Oh no.... all this washing has made clicking fingers ..... , well , good reason , no ?
    Name:  BILD4908.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  87.8 KBName:  BILD4900.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  63.0 KB

Blog Entries
    I just happened to check out cheapestnatostraps.com today and they have an up to 70% off on a lot of styles. So I ended up picking up 7 21mm "single pass elastic" straps for $24, including shipping. Got black/gray Bond, standard black, khaki, khaki with a white stripe, black with a white stripe, gray with a white strip, and navy with a white stripe. Of course, they're all for my Seamaster 300, since warm weather is around the corner and I'm probably going to take it off leather soon and I haven't had the bracelet brushed yet and don't know if I'll be able to any time soon. Worst case, I don't like them and I'm only out 24 bucks.

They're not like rubber, from the looks of it, just a stretchy nylon.

https://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/c...rap-james-bond

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I just happened to check out cheapestnatostraps.com today and they have an up to 70% off on a lot of styles.
    Just a heads up that you may be waiting a bit for delivery. I ordered a couple of straps three weeks ago and was only yesterday sent the shipping notice.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

I ordered about 5 or 6 straps from them last week. It does seem like it'll be a while, but I've got nothing but time on my hands at the moment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Just a heads up that you may be waiting a bit for delivery. I ordered a couple of straps three weeks ago and was only yesterday sent the shipping notice.
    Oh yeah, figured that would be the case. By the time they get here, it might actually be warm. It’s still only heading into the 70s once or twice a week, still pretty consistently in the 50s and 60s, so leather is fine. Even in the 70s, I have no problem with leather.

Philly's hitting 70s? Parts of Maine had snow yesterday, but only a few flakes fell where I live; southern Maine.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. Likes Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. Just before the lockdown, we were over 75. Monday will be 73. But today was a high of 48. There’s no pattern, each day is wildly different from the last. There are 10-20 degree swings day to day right now.

9. Likes hayday liked this post
    New toy. I’ve always wanted to learn, so I figured now is a pretty good time. Just a basic beginners guitar and headphone amp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    New toy. I’ve always wanted to learn, so I figured now is a pretty good time. Just a basic beginners guitar and headphone amp.

That's a pretty awesome "beginner guitar" considering how many classic albums were recorded with them.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

12. Likes gnuyork liked this post

And what did you buy today ?

Have loved these from my local Korean supermarket so much I’ve got some seeds inbound from China to grow on the allotment:

Choy sum: tender, spinachy, mineral rich

Garlic chives: the best of several worlds.
    40cm long spring onions that taste of garlic
    And grow up to leek size if you leave them in the ground

Plus, love the branding :-)
    Last edited by OhDark30; Apr 14, 2020 at 09:39 AM.
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!