Likes Likes:  27,340
Page 837 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 337737787827835836837838839847887937 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 11907

Thread: And what did you buy today ?

Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by uchinanchu View Post
    Wow, crazy neat looking watch, great choice/find !!
    Thanks! My current goal is 5 German watches to fill a section of my case. This will make 5. I think I may have enjoyed the experience of the back and forth, seeing progress, etc...more than I will enjoy the watch LOL

2. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    This is all I could find, starts at 6:27

https://www.watchestv.com/videos-wat...atch-selection

I cannot find the olive now without IG, but this is a different color option for representation lol

Attachment 107621
    Thanks. I like it, not sure if that style would be for me, but I like it nevertheless.

4. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Thanks to @litlmn, joining him and @chuckmiller with the Amazon-sourced strap case.

6. Likes hayday liked this post
    This is your fault Tribe...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seiko-Men...e/164818275386

Every single ebay red flag. The lot. From the vaguely deniable title to the cut and paste description and picture with no picture of the original, it's a seller in another country - Or is it? Either way, they come with well below my personal threshold of 98.5% positive and if it was genuine, there's a possibility that postage exceeds the selling price, yet postage is free. But at £25 I can't resist finding out. Much to my surprise, I now have a tracking number, so something is on its way...
    Last edited by Matt; Apr 17, 2021 at 05:17 PM.

8. Likes geoffbot liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Blimey - that’s a punt!

Name:  85C58688-A6B8-4684-8F04-653368981F8B.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  21.4 KB

Enjoy your shoes.

And what did you buy today ?

In the morning dropped my son to our local university. He has applied to several of them to study economics, and took a test locally to see where he would qualify. Took the advantage to take a walk downtown along the river.

City looked quite deserted, all the restaurants and cafes closed.

Then drove to our rented cabin to join wife for the weekend. Experiencing a lovely heatwave, generally around +14C, but the sheltered patio thermometer climbed to +30C. A combined WRUW and WRUD pic with a wiev.

My son has oddly returned UX to my collection box, so jumped the opportunity. Didn’t have time to return it to OEM silicone, so now on C&B single layer nato.

Edit: Whoops, wrong thread. Too lazy to switch.

Sent from Maxwell Smart’s shoe.
    Last edited by Fantasio; Apr 17, 2021 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post

First Faversham, now Whitstable.

If you weren't from Finland, I’d swear you live near me.

13. Likes Mediocre, Fantasio, Matt, geoffbot liked this post

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    Congrats on the watch, not so much on the charge. Could it be import duties and fees?
    That’s my guess. Although I have had other shipments from Time Factors and never ran into this issue before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk