Likes Likes:  577
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 11 March 2016 »»»»»»»»»

2. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    5DMkII - which still astounds me the files it makes, but it cannot compete in high ISO with the newer cameras. Those above shots: first one at ISO 1600 (which does fine if you have light, I had almost no light though) and the last one was at ISO 6400. I could have always used a lower ISO, but I wanted to stop the second hand.
    Holy cow, I can't believe it came out that long ago. I used to have one and I thought it did rather well with higher ISO's. I guess the newer sensors must be amazing? lol
    Kody

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Hi Olly, I will send you a replacement strap for that one (still same address right?)... this one should be in better quality.. it is the first time i saw the problem of my strap get broken like that... sorry for the inconvinient my friend..
    It's fine, lyonk, just a little rubbed from being worn on a watch with a short distance between the lug hole and the case.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

5. Likes iyonk liked this post