Likes Likes:  569
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 16 March 2016 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 16 March 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Good morning, IWL.

Same watch, different pic. The new strap needs to be worn.

I must say I'm quite happy with the finish and general quality of the ColaReb. It's way better than similar priced Fluco or Graf, to give just two examples.

But I still prefer Iyonk's straps.

Name:  P3150006.JPG
Views: 186
Size:  205.9 KB

Have a great day.
    Last edited by CFR; Mar 16, 2016 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    But I still prefer Iyonk's straps.
    LOL! thank you C, you're just to kind..

i like the combo look, but there's a part of me (Sorry C..) that's not to sure with second row stitches... dont get me wrong-- i understand the point of have something different right and it does look great on the Omega!

wearing my quartz chrono VSA today.. i'm refurbishing the strap, so i just put a temporary 20mm one piece leather on the 21mm lug.. not sure about the look, but on the wrist it feels great..
    Name:  DSCN5788.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  56.8 KB

Name:  DSCN5790.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  49.2 KB
    gonna continue on the strap orders today... hope everybody have a great day for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    LOL! thank you C, you're just to kind..

i like the combo look, but there's a part of me (Sorry C..) that's not to sure with second row stitches... dont get me wrong-- i understand the point of have something different right and it does look great on the Omega!
    You're right: the second row stitches was - let's just say - an experiment. Will I repeat it? No, I'm afraid not.

4. Likes iyonk, Sedi, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    You're right: the second row stitches was - let's just say - an experiment. Will I repeat it? No, I'm afraid not.
    I love that strap, the texture look great and the color is simply perfect.. with traditional minimal/simple stitches without the additional second row, i imagine the look would be much nicely cleaner.. (its all in my head, and it is just... well personal imagenation =)

such a lovely Omega.. and the VSA i wear today got the 'homage' lugs overall vibe..

6. Likes CFR, Greg liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Vintage rotation continues as I decide a few things to put up for sale. This one is not for sale - Royal Orient from their first year, 1958

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Taking Wednesday off . In less than ten minutes it will be today. It will be the thirtieth anniversary of the first date my wife and I went on. We went to an exhibition of Picasso drawings. We celebrate this day more faithfully then we do our wedding anniversary. I am still wearing the RGM on Iyonk and will continue that through most of Wednesday. There will likely be a change for a night out on the town. Genuine new photos:

P3150164 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P3150153 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Mar 16, 2016 at 05:56 AM.

Thank you very much Henry!.. Glad to see the strap got some wrist time, especially with such a beautiful RGM..

10. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Taking Wednesday off . In less than ten minutes it will be today. It will be the thirtieth anniversary of the first date my wife and I went on.
    Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Krinkle! I hope you have another thirty years together, and more.

Nice watch, too.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

13. Likes iyonk, The Watch Smeller, CFR, JAGtime, Greg liked this post
    New (to me) Ollech & Waijs "Flieger" which arrived yesterday:
    Cheers, Sedi