Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What watch for the Zombie Apocalypse?

Hybrid View

What watch for the Zombie Apocalypse?

To Celebrate IWL's 3 week birthday, I am officially starting a garbage thread

The world has ended...the dead are eating your family, what watch from your existing collection do you wear and why? And when you get a chance to loot, which watch will you loot to wear?

I'll post mine later so as not to bias you all with my perfect choices.

ps..this is my official request for a zombie emoticon....

2. Likes Roller.959, hanshananigan liked this post
    premature curmudgeon ken_sturrock's Avatar
    An Invicta. I can rip out the guts and use the hollowed-out case as a shelter until the worst of it passes.

Quote Originally Posted by ken_sturrock View Post
    An Invicta. I can rip out the guts and use the hollowed-out case as a shelter until the worst of it passes.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Pics or it doesn't count!

Quote Originally Posted by ken_sturrock View Post

premature curmudgeon ken_sturrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drickster View Post
    Pics or it doesn't count!
    Well, it hasn't happened yet! I was thinking of something like this:

It could also double as a life raft.
    Last edited by ken_sturrock; Dec 4, 2014 at 04:57 PM.

7. Likes Ben, Roller.959 liked this post

But then again who needs a watch when people want to eat your face.......
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Nomas Ahoi Atlantik, you can kill them by stabbing them in the head with the super long lugs and it is blood resistant to 200m and that is a LOT of zombies.

G Shock. One of my 6900s. Gotta be either that, or a diamond encrusted Rolex (okay, I'd have to put that in the looting category- but I'd only loot from those who failed to prepare and thus became zombies or zombie food themselves). The G Shock would stand up well to the recoil of the many firearms I'd be using to put head shots on the zombies...
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

I'm going for this one..

Even a Zombie will be looking at it going..dude what have you got on your wrist...then while he is distracted I will gouge his eyes out and club him to death this the sticky out part.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

12. Likes drickster liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    I'm going for this one..

Even a Zombie will be looking at it going..dude what have you got on your wrist...then while he is distracted I will gouge his eyes out and club him to death this the sticky out part.
    Holy schnikies, that's like a car wreck, I can't stop looking at it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk