Likes Likes:  558
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW - TUE 22nd MAR'16

WRUW - TUE 22nd MAR'16

Hallo everybody... hope you have a great day today...

enjoying the beautiful Beijing this mornin' .. may be on the wrist for a while.. it is so gorgeous in my eyes..
    Name:  DSCN5876.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  50.7 KB

Name:  DSCN5877.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  45.5 KB

packing and prepping these... the buyer is gonna come to pick it up tomorrow...
    Name:  DSCN5884.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  51.5 KB

my first VSA, my first chrono..
    Name:  DSCN5885.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  61.7 KB

my first seiko diver, my first monster, my first good auto..
    Name:  DSCN5894.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  45.9 KB

this one is by far the hardest and saddest to let go... not expensive watch, but my pride in my collection.. my beloved AirBoss
    Name:  DSCN5891.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  63.1 KB

everything are back to their original straps.. hope they are get as much love as i love them...
    family come first and it is a quick decision that has to be made... on the good part.. i still have plenty of watches anyway..

hope everybody's healthy, have a great meals and have a great day!

Sorry to hear this Iyonk. I feel for you , but alas FAMILY 1ST as my Tattoo says.
    I'm going thru some massive vehicle maintenance bills right now so I'm contemplating a purge myself.

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

It's 12:49am here so I'll offer up for Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Sorry to hear this Iyonk. I feel for you , but alas FAMILY 1ST as my Tattoo says.
    I'm going thru some massive vehicle maintenance bills right now so I'm contemplating a purge myself.

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
    Yes i remember that very well William.. if i were a tatto guy, i would also do the exact some tatto.. but my wrist is so small, it will run out of space by the letters FAMI...
    it is what it is... all happened very sudden.. i didn't see it coming even last week.. as you know, i'm not a flipper at all.

Blog Entries
    Iyonk - don't be afraid to sell a watch that someone has given you (I speak of anything that I could help with, in other words) - I'll be wearing the same Stowa as Monday because we have visitors here and rather busy -

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Iyonk - don't be afraid to sell a watch that someone has given you (I speak of anything that I could help with, in other words)
    Thanks Robert.. But those are sincere friendship gifts, i will keep them all as memorabilia.. i only sell those that i bought myself...
    many things has been going not the way i expected, but that's life.. now it got the better parts of me... but it is always cycle, sometime its up, some time its down.. (hopefully its going 'up' real soon... it suck 'down' here... )
    with the fund,i'm save for now, at least some of the urgency are covered for now.. so no worry.. all is well..

King Seiko today

Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Thanks Robert.. But those are sincere friendship gifts, i will keep them all as memorabilia.. i only sell those that i bought myself...
    many things has been going not the way i expected, but that's life.. now it got the better parts of me... but it is always cycle, sometime its up, some time its down.. (hopefully its going 'up' real soon... it suck 'down' here... )
    with the fund,i'm save for now, at least some of the urgency are covered for now.. so no worry.. all is well..
    I'm sorry you're down, Iyonk. Of all people who deserve to be up, it's you. It's my sincere hope that all the troubles you and your family are going through will be over very soon, and you have nothing but "up" for a long time. Hang in there, my dear. ❤️

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

10. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, Henry Krinkle, Greg liked this post
    This bit of old tat for Tuesday:
    Name:  Ranger II catalog1.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  123.7 KBName:  Ranger Oysterdate1 copy.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  77.1 KB

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine