Likes Likes:  55
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The "what were they thinking" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chronopolitano View Post
    I am saying everyone's thoughts /fantasies are a merely a VERSION of everyone else's, not a per-version of some universally valid moral norm.

The morality (or guilt)-biased notion of 'perversion' may itself be grounded in an act of per-version (turning against); per-verting the understanding what drives the human animal, as such, and how that is also what makes the human capable of becoming an ethical animal, without necessarily contradicting itself. Lacan reading "Kant avec de Sade," etc.
    So what you're saying is:
    If I enjoy looking at women that can't financially afford any clothing, it's not necessarily a perversion...but instead merely my shallow colonial entitlement trait coming out, by viewing the suffering of economically challenged females ?

Just happened across this on my internet travels

Name:  Ora-watch-8.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  123.1 KB

3. Likes Martin liked this post
    Cool! I like the technical principle, but not the execution.....