Likes Likes:  4

Thread: The Tattoo Thread

More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar

The Tattoo Thread

I know there are some of us with some amazing tattoos so come on, I will show you mine if you will show me yours

To start off there is my snake. He is an ouroboros which is a snake eating it's tail and among its many meanings it means infinity. If you look down the bottom you will see my wife's name in Arabic and in the middle is our wedding date. So it is a slightly less cheesy way of saying Claire forever.

So come on guys (and gals) let's see your ink

2. Likes CanadianStraps liked this post
    I don't have any as I can't think of anything I would want on my skin forever. Coolest tattoo I've seen is a medic alert one on my colleague's arm; it lists all his allergies in case he's found unconscious.

well I have not got a camera to hand and I can't seem to get decent pics.
    but I have a English bulldog on my right arm a welsh dragon on my left a sign for strength on my left side of my chest ( but could also say one order for the sweet and sour chicken balls haha ) and a ying and yang I design with fire and ice on me back
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

This is on my arm. For my daughter who was born in Chicago on pi day of this year.

Sent from my blackberry (just kidding!)
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

6. Likes CanadianStraps liked this post
    Wish I could show mine, but we do have a good deal of decorum and respect for others on this site, so no can do.......
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Here are a couple of mine. I have quite a few more...

Name:  207529_1074782664828_5438244_n.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  35.5 KB

Name:  215676_1074783264843_4215280_n.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  19.9 KB