Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Computer tablet help

Computer tablet help

I was using my tablet the other day and swiped left to check for updates and it suddenly got this translucent whiteness on my home screen I have no idea what I did and can't figure out how to remove it. Any ideas? I feel so stupid, but this one has me stumped.

Larry

Looks like Windows 10 tile setup to me

Swipe right ?

From what I can see, there’s also a left point back arrow in the bottom highlighted bar, press that too..
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Tried both of those before. Didn't fix it

Blog Entries
    Does your tablet have a detachable keyboard? Re-attaching that should make it switch back to desktop mode. I'm not a Windows user, but my wife has a HP touch-screen laptop which jumped into this mode once when she was just getting it set up. It confused us for a while, but she reattached the keyboard and used the following tip:

She is reading this help item to me right now:
    "Click Action Center Icon in Task Bar in the lower right-hand corner, to bring up settings for system, then tap or click Tablet Mode setting to toggle between tablet and desktop mode"

I don't know this myself, but hopefully the little tip helps??
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

5. Likes Seriously liked this post

Blog Entries
    Here - we found this video for when it gets stuck in tablet mode:

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

I must admit I have two win 10 computers and never use tablet mode , one is a Dell touch screen so it could if I wanted
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

I can toggle into desktop mode and the white fog goes away. I go back to tablet mode and it reappears.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Does your tablet have a detachable keyboard? Re-attaching that should make it switch back to desktop mode. I'm not a Windows user, but my wife has a HP touch-screen laptop which jumped into this mode once when she was just getting it set up. It confused us for a while, but she reattached the keyboard and used the following tip:

She is reading this help item to me right now:
    "Click Action Center Icon in Task Bar in the lower right-hand corner, to bring up settings for system, then tap or click Tablet Mode setting to toggle between tablet and desktop mode"

I don't know this myself, but hopefully the little tip helps??

So I take it you normally use it in tablet mode ?

as it has no external keyboard ?
    Watches for SALE:

I do have an external keyboard, but I never use it. I'm always in tablet mode

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    So I take it you normally use it in tablet mode ?

as it has no external keyboard ?