Likes Likes:  466
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Thread: Whiskey.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    A customer gave me a bottle of Whisky yesterday - I didn't have the heart to say it's awful stuff and I don't drink it - I have succesfully given it away to my brother in law - awful stuff [U]Whisky

I think both are dreadful, but I do know that's not whiskey
    What whisky was it? You don't strike me as the scotch type.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    What whisky was it? You don't strike me as the scotch type.
    The famous grouse

I had to look it up just then cos I’d left it at work and I couldn’t remember the name.

I’m not a spirits drinker at all - I did have a very very brief fling with Southern comfort when I was in my twenties...used to have it as a chaser in between lager’s - I can remember it to this day how even that was like drinking some horrible medicine that you had to throw down your throat quickly.
    I never liked bitter/mild/beer either - still don’t

Give me a cold strong lager, at a pinch as a change I’ll have some cloudy light ‘lager’ like Hoegaarden.
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869