Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the IWL Russian Watches Forum

Blog Entries

Welcome to the IWL Russian Watches Forum

By popular demand we have this forum. I have agreed to Moderate but a few points are in order:
    1. I love Russian watches and their history but I am not an expert in any way. If there are acknowledged collectors and experts who post here please step up and identify yourselves and help with any watches that need ID.
    2. I intend to allow discussions on Russian watch "cousins" like Vostok Europe and Sekonda unless there is a very good reason not to.
    3. I shall take a very dim view of trolling, thread crapping or rude behavior. I don't think this will be a problem based on what we've seen at IWL so far.
    4. Finally, this is your forum if you voted for it. Make the most of it by posting your stuff with lots of pics.

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    thanks guys will post lots of cheap fun vossie and poljot and the like but an no expert either happy novice is I
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

could you possible bouncy the one Russian thread from the affordable across to here possible cheer's and thanks again
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Blog Entries
    OK

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

6. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    I only have a couple of new Vostok Amphibia, inspired by the Eaglemoss military watch collection magazines. But I'm really impressed with them, well made and tough as old boots.

The only thing that lets them down is the bracelet quality, but there are plenty of NATOs and decent bracelets on eBay!

The blue scuba dude was bought so that I could wear one without having to wind the date on day by day, a quirk of Vostoks.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain......

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

8. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMac View Post
    OK
    thanks
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by theoldwoman View Post
    I only have a couple of new Vostok Amphibia, inspired by the Eaglemoss military watch collection magazines. But I'm really impressed with them, well made and tough as old boots.

The only thing that lets them down is the bracelet quality, but there are plenty of NATOs and decent bracelets on eBay!

The blue scuba dude was bought so that I could wear one without having to wind the date on day by day, a quirk of Vostoks.
    yeah I like your paratrooper vossie seen a couple just not got lucky on the bid yet so dibs if you want to flip it haha
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

11. Likes theoldwoman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by theoldwoman View Post

So here's the after market ss bracelet, on the blue dateless scuba dude, great quality for 7 quid.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain......

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

13. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    yeah as you can see from my pics nato and vossie go like strawberry and cream think I got about three Russian on there original bracelets
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

This was so confusing. I am used to clicking on the second subforum from the bottom and going to the Mil/Pil forum.

Imagine to my surprise doing that and coming here instead.

16. Likes theoldwoman, is that my watch liked this post