Views: 104
Size:  202.0 KB

The metal back 'rings' more than the glass btw, on a plate that is

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    well said I got one of these in a poljot not working

well now I got a poljot that does
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

4. Likes ro63rto, DJW GB liked this post
    Is it correct that the time setting must NEVER be turned CCW whereas the alarm setting must ALWAYS be turned CCW?

yes I have to wind backs wards to set it don't want to go forwards and I have not forced it as I had read some where it went backwards for setting then you push back in to wind it up for the alarm then you pull the top winder out too turn off it seems ... but not sure on it seam different from my other poljot the one with issues I would have thought it was the same movement a standard 2612 is it ...

so yes more a novelty the alarm then a use I think but lovely condition might think the mainspring for the alarm is loose a bit as it winds so far then trips but this might be a safety thing to stop over winding or could mean a broken mainspring but think just loose a bit and the screw needs tightening or it's a safety thing but will look in to it but think it in stunning shape for it's aged and if it works which it does so be it worth what I paid for it am sure

but for setting the time it seems happy to go either way but would go forwards just out of habit
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jul 8, 2016 at 02:05 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by ro63rto View Post
    Is it correct that the time setting must NEVER be turned CCW whereas the alarm setting must ALWAYS be turned CCW?
    Well well, learn something everyday. Dug out the barrel as easist to find. Watch crown works cw and anti-cw as the norm. Alarm crown only works anti-cw, wonder why.
    Very nice movement, very nice well finished watch btw