Likes Likes:  684
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ***** WRUW - FEBRUARY 2015 *****

***** WRUW - FEBRUARY 2015 *****

Hi everybody... continuing the monthly WRUW thread tryout...

wearing my GWM500.. i like this model, and i know Greg also have a soft spot for this model hehe..

Name:  DSCN8718.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  46.1 KB

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Both looks superbly awesome Tom! love them!

4. Likes deepsea_dweller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Both looks superbly awesome Tom! love them!
    Thank you very much lyonk:-) Glad you like both. Senang imalam :-) :-)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

6. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Special side profiles of my favorite - Gulfmaster. Check out that nice circular bezel! Starting the new month with this on!

Name:  IMG_1007B.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  45.2 KBName:  IMG_1010B.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  40.9 KB

wearing my GWM500.. i like this model, and i know Greg also have a soft spot for this model hehe..
    Awesome Iyonk. I wish mine still looked that good. I have resisted buying the newer GWM530A because if I do I know I'll probably wear it exclusively and might as well sell all my other G's

Today I'm wearing my DW5030C.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Awesome Iyonk. I wish mine still looked that good. I have resisted buying the newer GWM530A because if I do I know I'll probably wear it exclusively and might as well sell all my other G's

Today I'm wearing my DW5030C.
    Have a great Sunday.

If you someday ever want to sell some of your G... i call dibs for both your modded display 5600 and the one with 5030 crystal hehehe.. i'll pay the shipping to my country! =D (just kidding my friend!!, i know those square are your pride and joy and will always be your keeper haha)

for now, the 5030c still by far my fav.. glad you wear yours often =)

have a great day Greg!
    Last edited by iyonk; Feb 1, 2015 at 04:20 PM.

11. Likes Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Knives & Lint View Post

handsome G and sweet benchmade buddy!

as knives lover like me, its very pleasing to see G and knives from your post...

i have some knives but mostly just for collection since it is pretty hard to get them in my country and i have to ask favor from family member abroad.. my only benchmade is mini griptillian with hole for opening... my EDC thats in my pocket 24/7 is spyderco CAT and a 84mm tiner small SAK.. =)

since the rule is different here, i might start to incorporate some knives in my pict like you hehehe

13. Likes Knives & Lint liked this post
    handsome G and sweet benchmade buddy!

as knives lover like me, its very pleasing to see G and knives from your post...

i have some knives but mostly just for collection since it is pretty hard to get them in my country and i have to ask favor from family member abroad.. my only benchmade is mini griptillian with hole for opening... my EDC thats in my pocket 24/7 is spyderco CAT and a 84mm tiner small SAK.. =)

since the rule is different here, i might start to incorporate some knives in my pict like you hehehe

Thanks man! Glad you like it... I am very appreciative of being able to post them here because, as you can see, pocket knife collecting and watch collecting go hand in hand for me. I understand that some people may think the posting of knifes as off topic in a watch forum, and that many view them mostly as weapons. However for me a pocket knife is a tool, or even a gentlemen's accessory, much like a watch. It adds a great deal of fun for me that two of my hobbies can coincide in this way and I am happy to have a place to share.
    Last edited by Knives & Lint; Feb 1, 2015 at 06:56 PM.

15. Likes iyonk liked this post