Likes Likes:  106
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: WRUW?

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Nokie's posts and posts he quoted often didn't appear for me...what client do you use, bud?
    I've noticed that some font selections are not displayed in Tapatalk. Used to see it all the time with Watchbreath on that other forum. If you quote the message, all will be visible, and then just discard it if you don't want to respond.

Rick "a strange Tapatalk thing" Denney
    More than 500 characters worth of watches.

Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    And the pinker the better!!
    Are we still talking spanx?

Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    Are we still talking spanx?
    Um......er.......we could be?!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

WRUW?

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Nokie's posts and posts he quoted often didn't appear for me...what client do you use, bud?
    I can't see it either. I'm on iPad with latest OS.