Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love TAGs

I think we dont have that hu rah tag is the best mentality cause tag is such a large publicly respected brand. Its not really an underdog that needs a cheering squad.
    Heres another blackbay pic with bonus carrera

You cant really see from that pic but the inner links on the bracelet is ridged. I think its to make it look like the side grill of the SLR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current and Collection:
    Rolex Submariner No-Date Ceramic, Rolex GMT Master II Ceramic, Rolex Datejust, Rolex Datejust II, Rolex Milgauss ZBlue, Omega Speedmaster Pro, Tudor Hydonaut, Tudor Blackbay, Tudor Pelagos

2. Likes Banker liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by drunken monkey View Post

Man, I think i need that Black Bay after all.
    Still not sold on the Monaco though.
    Really hoping it get's updated with a new(er) movement. Can't realistically see it happening, though.
    TAG Heuer Monaco, Mido Multifort, Chr. Ward C5 Malvern MkII

I love your TAGs - I have gone the other way, I came into the hobby dreaming of Rolex Subs and Omega Speedmasters and after dabbling in affordables for a couple of years bought my first TAG (a quartz at that!) and was hooked so much I have now bought a second. They are just about affordable (perhaps attainable is a better word) especially in the second hand market, and they have some really nice designs.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

I have a Monaco, it's my only Tag.

I too was obsessed with motor racing a long while ago and this seemed the obvious choice at the time. I am not so enamoured with motorsports these days and this hardly get's any wrist time.
    Shame really, at one point I loved it but it's been in for repairs too many times for trivial stuff and is now due for another repair. Too costly.

6. Likes geoffbot, Norm liked this post
    Well, my TAG is my best watch - a humble Carrera Calibre 5. Someday I will have a Monaco, but I don't know about Mcqueen, Walter White brougth me here.

8. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Tag was surely one of the brands I started off with. Had a 2000 Series Quartz which was second hand I thought the quality was amazing compared to anything I ever wore before. Then I moved on to a Kirium Chronograph Quartz which was another design I really enjoyed. After those moved up to a 6000 Series automatic. That was a long time ago but still want a Monaco it's the one Tag I still very much want some day.