Likes Likes:  5,595
Page 2 of 501 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 7 - MANIC WRISTWATCH CO-FORMULATION

More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    Evening all. Made it to the states for my first A Boat jolly. In Kings Bay Georgia for just over a week then out for warm water trials down south

got a few watches but no new out of the box
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

well morning all so now where's the best place to get a crystal for a pocket watch

morning all another find English day yep you guessed it tipping down as usually
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

At Glasgow uni for tea break nice day at least
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well morning all so now where's the best place to get a crystal for a pocket watch

morning all another find English day yep you guessed it tipping down as usually
    Erm, a watch crystal shop? Lol I'd say ebay!

sent from the Edge of the Galaxy

MWC PART 7 - "MANIC WRISTWATCH CO-FORMULATION"

Morning all, out working in the beautiful sunshine, wearing the black sub-alike

Sent by an iPhone, from a galaxy far far away!!

7. Likes sharkyfisher, DJW GB, pepperami liked this post
    so first official new ( well very old) watch for the thread bought in a job-lot for the more for the score thread
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

9. Likes sharkyfisher, Smeagal, DJW GB liked this post
    had a vintager mortima diver show up dead on arrival yesterday not impressed i have contacted the seller for a refund no word yet.

also for the Scotland (or anyone else thats free) based guys there is another Glasgow GTG happening this summer head over to affordables in WUS to register the dates are Saturday 23rd or Sunday 24th Or Saturday 30th or Sunday 31st. confirmed attendees are below.
    J_D0H AKA Jason
    AndrewLogan1987 AKA Andrew
    James_ AKA James
    Longjean AKA George
    Joecool AKA Trent

12. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    also for the Scotland (or anyone else thats free) based guys there is another Glasgow GTG happening this summer head over to affordables in WUS to register the dates are Saturday 23rd or Sunday 24th Or Saturday 30th or Sunday 31st. confirmed attendees are below.
    J_D0H AKA Jason
    AndrewLogan1987 AKA Andrew
    James_ AKA James
    Longjean AKA George
    Joecool AKA Trent
    I'm up for that mate, hopefully have the bundeswehr and the trintec for it

14. Likes JackRandom liked this post