Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Sons of Anarchy- the end of the road.

Sons of Anarchy- the end of the road.

One episode to go. Loved this show, will really miss it. It has certainly taken a dramatic dark course the last few episodes. Who else has been watching for the last 7 seasons?
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Shaken, not stirred... Scamp007's Avatar
    Me!

I absolutely love the show and have been gripped by 'The Final Ride', I'm in the UK so have to rely on watching on the internet (we're not even on season six here) which means I get to watch it on Wednesday night, I therefore have to avoid all social media for a day until I get caught up.

I must admit, I didn't think he'd pull the trigger in the last episode but he did and I fear poor Jackson's fate is also sealed, I suspect Mr. Mayhem will pay a final visit...

Oh and don't get me started on Juice's final scene, 'just let me finish my pie....'

Sean
    Keeping the British end up..

3. Likes CamB liked this post
    Yeh cannot wait till the final episode is available to download. I didn't think he'd pull the trigger either.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

5. Likes Scamp007 liked this post
    I heard someone describe SOA as "Days of Our Lives" for men. I kind of liked that.
    Regards Cam

Watches

7. Likes Moroz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    I heard someone describe SOA as "Days of Our Lives" for men. I kind of liked that.
    That's exactly what my daughters say, but they're hooked too. I really should leave this thread, I'm halfway through last season, so I want to avoid spoilers!

cheers!

I love th e show too, but I'm way behind. Think I'm through 3 or 4 seasons. Last thing I saw was the season finale where Clay is in the hospital bed and Gemma is trying to get him killed.

Regardless, just waiting till I can get the rest of it digitally and watch it at my own pace.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

Shaken, not stirred... Scamp007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianStraps View Post
    I love th e show too, but I'm way behind. Think I'm through 3 or 4 seasons. Last thing I saw was the season finale where Clay is in the hospital bed and Gemma is trying to get him killed.

Regardless, just waiting till I can get the rest of it digitally and watch it at my own pace.
    Unless you want the rest of the show ruined buddy, I'd give this thread a miss....

Sent from my iPhone
    Keeping the British end up..

Excellent show. Going to miss it as well. One of the few TV shows I actually liked to watch.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

My girlfriend is in love with Jax. Cannot say I'm going to miss her drooling over him.
    Regards Cam

Watches

I will miss it myself. FX channel have had many great shows such as The Shield, Rescue Me, Justified, and Sons.