Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ball Spacemaster X-Lume blue dial for black dial

Ball Spacemaster X-Lume blue dial for black dial

I have a mint condition X-Lume, the darker blue dial version that I'd like to trade for a black dial.

I have the watch and a replacement box from Ball, no other paperwork, so I'd be willing to contribute $200 for the trade if you have everything as it came from the AD. I'm the second owner and the previous owners wife threw the box and paperwork away.

Bought from an AD in Springfield, MO in late 2013 and I verified original purchase/serial number with them. All links included.

Many purchases and trades on IWL and WUS and a long time involved member, so deal in confidence.

Yours must be in excellent condition too please!

Name:  Ball xlume blue.jpg
Views: 2091
Size:  41.2 KB
    Thanks, Walter

Traded, thank you!