Likes Likes:  3

Thread: OTGabe Reporting In

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar

OTGabe Reporting In

Hi all,

I'm beyond proud to be working with this team of experienced professionals and watch enthusiasts. Many of you may know me from that other big watch site, where I spent the better part of a decade moderating Dive Watches along with plenty of other duties. I've been a veteran of Internet watch sites since my early days at the old SCWF around 12 years ago. After doing the giant site thing for a long time, it's refreshing to be starting over with a small community. I can't wait to see what it becomes!

I'll also be the primary site admin along with RayMac, so feel free to contact me with any site issues. I've been an IT consultant for over 20 years and I have plenty of website, database, and vBulletin experience. But there will surely be tech hiccups along the way, and we'll do our best to smooth them out for you. We'll get a thread going soon for both suggestions and problem resolution.

Welcome to the League!

2. Likes Rob, popoki nui liked this post
    Our own BOFH!

4. Likes OTGabe liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Our own BOFH!
    You know, I had to look that up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    You know, I had to look that up.....
    Perhaps a bit too nerdy? I loved the stories in the early 90ties, I think they are still being written by Simon