Likes Likes:  15

Thread: Alpha's

Alpha's

I think Alpha has helped me a lot in getting a real addiction for watches. A broad choice in good looking watches, loosely styled after some great examples
    They assisted me in finding out what I liked, and an opportunity to have a range of styles to choose from in the morning. I've sold a few, but also kept quite some, as they still run like a champ after 5+ years.

These were the first two, from the time I thought Omega models were cool. Only to find they did not sit on my wrist the way I liked it.

The bracelet on this SMP300 model is extremely well built, especially considering the price

I tried the large pam style with one of these:

These four are the ones I sold. Especially on the PO I made a few bucks, sold it for almost twice what I bought it for, as it went out of production. The other ones only lost 10 or 20 euro's in several years time.

But there are other models. I still have these:

(screwed up the keyless works on this one, when I tried to get some dirt out of the case )

So, who has some more models to share?

Sweet collection Martin, love the titanium pilot!

3. Likes Martin liked this post
    Not alpha's, a bit lower quality, but otherwise very comparable. Chronotac:

5. Likes Churchy, Smeagal liked this post

7. Likes Chicolabronse, Martin, Smeagal liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
    Lucky for me they reissued the PO

Which watch today Churchy?
    I so wish they would do it in a 42mm version!!

Still my only Alpha
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC, Hamilton Khaki ,,Longines Quartz ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Scuba dude,Seiko Grand quartz King Seiko,6139 Pougue, Tissot stylest .Zodiac Professional

10. Likes pepperami, Churchy, Chicolabronse, Martin liked this post