Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger-Concept Big Crown Watch Review

I have one of these and it's a great little watch for the money esp as you get 3 quite nice zulu straps with it.
    My only problem was the lume pip fell out, no biggy really, needs to replace whole bezel insert though to fix but @ $10+$6 shipping its not major issue

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by iceman66 View Post
    Thanks for the review, it's a neat little package, any comments on the movement? Accuracy, rotor noise, etc. TIA
    I've not seen the movement but it's pretty accurate only +/- 5 seconds per day, to be honest I can't hear the rotor unless I give it a good old shake , general movement is fairly quiet

Nice review.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

4. Likes sharkyfisher liked this post
    Both these have the optional Miyota movement. Only quibble with the red bezel is the bi-directional aspect and no click. And the OEM bracelets are cheap feeling. Good value otherwise.

Last edited by Yankeexpress; Dec 27, 2014 at 06:44 AM.

6. Likes sharkyfisher liked this post