lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    beautiful Rado in B&W
    Hope you will have huge pleasure in this festival
    "chirp, chirp"

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by birdynamnam View Post
    beautiful Rado in B&W
    Hope you will have huge pleasure in this festival
    Thank you Laurent. I like this watch a lot more than I thought I would. The festival is generally a lot of fun. It's staged at about a half a dozen different venues, all within a block or two of each other. It usually ends with me darting from one to another and settling in for a good band here and there. Tonight I will spend a good portion at one venue as it has a couple of outstanding bands. When that is done, my wife will likely go home and then I will prowl the other venues until the wee hours of the morning.

4. Likes iyonk, birdynamnam liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Have a lovely day everybody...

stay home and enjoying my beautiful Beijing... mannn.. i really like this watch..

Attachment 48824
    Very nice iyonk ... I like that Beijing too. Your photo is awesome also and really makes the combo look great.

6. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Casio this afternoon.

Looking forward to the weekend. I hope everyone has a great one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Casio this afternoon.

Looking forward to the weekend. I hope everyone has a great one.
    always love to see this modded G-Shock Greg! i love how the profile look with the blackened buttons..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

9. Likes Greg liked this post