Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dw-6900/G-6900 Suggestions!

Congrats - love the stealthy look of the basic G(W)-6900 model. Don't worry about the "M" - simply wear it. Not many of my Gs are on "H" all the time. Still they very rarely (if ever) drop to "LOW". Wear and enjoy!

2. Likes ash1979 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Congrats - love the stealthy look of the basic G(W)-6900 model. Don't worry about the "M" - simply wear it. Not many of my Gs are on "H" all the time. Still they very rarely (if ever) drop to "LOW". Wear and enjoy!
    Thanks Sedi.... I was able to get the battery indicator jump to "High".... Just waiting for the weather to change so that I can wear my G's in rotation and keep them charged up....