2. Model - 857
    3. Diameter - 43mm
    4. Condition - Used (Excellent)
    5. Asking-price - £875 - NOW SOLD
    6. Age - March 2012
    7. Availability of box and papers - All Available
    8. Shipping-costs - UK RMSD Included. Other destinations will be at cost
    9. Current location of watch - Cheshire, UK

I have decided to sell my 857 in order to fund another purchase. This watch is also for sale elsewhere.

This watch was purchased from Chronomaster UK on 03/03/2012. I am the second owner, having also purchased it from Chronomaster earlier this year.
    Due to the hardened case, the watch is in excellent condition, but it has been used. There is a slight scuff on the bezel at 33. (this is only visible in certain lighting conditions and under magnification), and a couple of very minor marks on one side of the case. The watch is fitted to a Sinn waterproof leather strap (aka Di-Modell Chronissimo) with signed Sinn buckle. The strap is in great shape.

This particular watch has the ETA 2892-A2 movement, and it keeps excellent time, with no issues. Additionally, the 857 is specified with Sinn Ar-dehumidifying (gas filled) technology, magnetic field protection up to 80,000 A/m, pressure resistent to 20 bar (200m W/R) and a nickel-free caseback. The bezel action is very crisp, with a definite 1 minute click. It turns in both directions.
    The drying capsule on this watch shows pale blue, which is 'normal'. Please refer to the Sinn guide (here).
    The dimensions are 43mm x 12.5mm, with a 22mm lug width.

The original 3 year guarantee still has 3 months remaining.

This package includes the watch, the original strap with signed buckle, watch box and outer packaging, together with the guarantee card from Chronomaster/Sinn.

Further details of the watch can be found on the Sinn website..
    https://www.sinn.de/en/Modell/857.htm

The price is £875, which includes Royal Mail Special Delivery to mainland addresses only. Other destinations considered.
    Payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal

Although I am a new member on this forum, I have bought and sold on TZ-UK, WUS, Christopher Ward Forum (all under user name 'downer'), Alt1tude ('rich') and eBay. I can happily provide references on request.

Any questions, please contact me by PM.

Some pictures:

(This first picture is deliberately angled to show the slight scuff on the bezel at 33. This is not noticeable in normal lighting conditions, but I want to provide full disclosure).

Last edited by Richard; Dec 12, 2014 at 06:46 PM.

This is now SOLD elsewhere..

thanks
    Last edited by Richard; Dec 12, 2014 at 06:47 PM.