Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breitling Jet Team USA/Canada Tour dates

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Well, looks like my primary backup plan has been scuttled. The schedule here shows them in Cleveland Labor Day weekend. But the Cleveland show site has no mention of them, and their own website does not list that show. In fact the list above also shows them in Toronto On. on the same date, and that show IS on their schedule.... so maybe I am going all the way to Toronto now? (Don't really like traveling to Canada if I can help it).
    It could have easily been changed at some point. I still hope you get to see them though.

Blog Entries
    T-Bone, now that I look at it, my dates were changed also. I guess they got around to finalizing the tour dates and a lot are different.