Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! Who will win?

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! Who will win?

The group stage is over, Porto did reasonably well on a easy group.

Madrid seems really strong, and so does Barça. Then again so does Bayern, Chelsea and PSG, the winner will be one of these I think.

Blog Entries
    I just hope that it's anyone but Chelsea, Real, and Bayern. I'd like to see Dortmund or Atletico win it. I wouldn't be unhappy with Barcelona.

I too would like to see Barcelona.

I have relatives there and they keep me in the loop on their very good team's progress.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    we will !!! Name:  images.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  12.2 KB
    I don't think so, they barely made it past the group stage, frankly the team has shown poor maturity in the CL so far, they need to be way more consistent. Still if luck favors them, anything is possible.

My hopes are anyone except Barça, which I dislike with passion due to Messi. Preference is of course Porto, but realistically if they pass the next stage I consider myself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I just hope that it's anyone but Chelsea, Real, and Bayern. I'd like to see Dortmund or Atletico win it. I wouldn't be unhappy with Barcelona.
    I'd be OK with Atletico as well, but I'd rather see Chelsea or Real win, with a clear preference for Chelsea although I think it's unlikely. If I had to wage money I would say Real or Bayern.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bolaberlim View Post
    I don't think so, they barely made it past the group stage, frankly the team has shown poor maturity in the CL so far, they need to be way more consistent. Still if luck favors them, anything is possible.

My hopes are anyone except Barça, which I dislike with passion due to Messi. Preference is of course Porto, but realistically if they pass the next stage I consider myself lucky.
    I find Messi-haters very puzzling. Is it just that he's better than your country's golden boy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bolaberlim View Post
    I'd be OK with Atletico as well, but I'd rather see Chelsea or Real win, with a clear preference for Chelsea although I think it's unlikely. If I had to wage money I would say Real or Bayern.
    Man, I hate Chelsea and hate Real. I'm bored with Bayern.

Real? The thought of that arrogant narcissist winning anything....

Chelsea? The thought of that arrogant narcissist winning anything....

The rest I don't care about.

10. Likes Raza liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I find Messi-haters very puzzling. Is it just that he's better than your country's golden boy?
    I don't think he his better, it's just that I don't like him. I don't like the fact that he took hormones all his life to increase growth, I don't like the way he deals with other people, I don't like the club he plays for and I don't like that he gets treated like a "good boy" when from all I've read he is a bit of a scumbag.