Likes Likes:  23
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Favorite Christmas Movies

Blog Entries
    Love Actually. The scene where Andy Lincoln silently tells Keira Knightley he thinks she's perfect while Christmas carols play in the background melts my heart every time.

Jeannie

I'm not sure if it's a Christmas movie. .always shown around that time and lots of snow!

Dr Zhivago is a great movie imo. .partly due to Julie Christie as Lara and a fab score!

Sent from my GT-I9505

Quote Originally Posted by pepperami View Post
    I'm not sure if it's a Christmas movie. .always shown around that time and lots of snow!
    Actually I feel the same way about Groundhog Day cos that's in the snow and stuff

Dr Zhivago / Julie Christie
    I dig it Name:  Nods.gif
Views: 52
Size:  208 Bytes

5. Likes pepperami liked this post
    Name:  7.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  23.0 KB Name:  in_bruges.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  20.6 KB Name:  woman.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  19.4 KB

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.