Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How might the Moser range expand?

I've seen their line a couple of times now, absolutely beautiful, great attention to detail. If they came out with some stainless steel models at a more affordable price point, I would seriously consider them.

It's an interesting brand--not that recognizable other than by real enthusiasts, presumably quite low volumes. And yet to me, their watches all have a very cohesive and unique look, easily recognizable as theirs. So one way they could go is to attack the "low end of the high end market" (don't want to get into the what's high end debate here), to build some volume. Say, in the $10k range as opposed to $20,000+.

2. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post

Oh my...

If I could impulse buy at that level, I'd be down the Moser shop in the morning.

4. Likes Der Amf, geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpac View Post
    Interesting thread, I didn't know much about them at all. Beautiful pictures.

Looks like they price higher than ALS, PP, VC, FPJ et al for a basic three hander - that is probably a hard sell. They could be completely worth that, but they'll have to make sure they get out there and show off their pieces in the flesh if they want to command a premium.
    I *think* their price is no more than the standard those brands charge for a dress watch manual with small seconds. Eg the VC Patrimony and the Journe equivalent are $20,000, iirc, and Moser give $19,500 for the Venturer small seconds