Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finish the Year off with a BANG!!!

Finish the Year off with a BANG!!!

So I am on the fence of which one to get myself. Looking for more of a dressier watch. I am leaning towards the Aqua Terra Teak dial but I came across a few of these Zenith pieces that look just stunning. Thoughts of which one you would consider? Always like to hear what members have to say. My wrist size floats between 7-7.25inches. The Zenith pieces are 40mm the Aqua Terra I prefer the 41.5mm.

Here we go:

Captain Central Second

Captain Port Royal

Captain Ultra Thin

Aqua Terra

Cheers!!!
    Last edited by picklepossy; Dec 11, 2014 at 03:13 PM.
    Ω3 "Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don't exist."

Captain Central Second for me

Those Zenith look great, specially the ultra thin, but I find the AT more versatile and thus would be my choice.
    Joe

Omega / Rolex / Oris / Citizen / Seiko / Alpina / G Shock

Captain Central Second for me but the AT is such a good lookin' piece as well.Good luck w/ your decision.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

It would have to be the AT for me- but why not the Opaline on a strap? Picture by Muddy 250.
    Good luck with your decision, I look forward to the wrist shots!

Name:  IMG_0009.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  76.3 KB
    Dave
    Ω Seamaster2

Omega Seamaster PO 45.5mm 2200.50-Cal 2500D
    Omega Seamaster SMP 2220.80-Cal 2500D

6. Likes londonflash liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire99 View Post
    It would have to be the AT for me- but why not the Opaline on a strap? Picture by Muddy 250.

Nothing wrong with Opaline I just prefer the Grey dial. The way the lighting hits the AR and plays with the color of the grey is sooooo nice.
    Ω3 "Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don't exist."

Quote Originally Posted by picklepossy View Post
    Nothing wrong with Opaline I just prefer the Grey dial. The way the lighting hits the AR and plays with the color of the grey is sooooo nice.
    Sounds like you have your answer- I can hear the excitement in your voice as we speak
    Dave
    Ω Seamaster2

Sounds like you have your answer- I can hear the excitement in your voice as we speak
    Haha. Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by picklepossy View Post
    Haha. Not yet.
    Well if your leaning towards the Zenith- it would be the Captain Central for me. Good luck!
    Dave
    Ω Seamaster2

An absolute beauty!