Likes Likes:  0

Thread: **** What do we think of this ****

**** What do we think of this ****

Well the one in the middle I get a good vibes from what do you think it is and how old do you think it is ?

Military ?

hidden gem ?

Rolex movement maybe ?

What say you ?

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Blog Entries
    The one of the far left is pretty cool. I know Swatch likes its crazy dials, but I like the look of the original crazy dials.

As for the center, I have my vintage watch book but cannot find it. Actually, the book is hard to use if there is not a name on the dial.. My guess is that if it was original dial, it'll be more plebeian of a movement. If a redial, perhaps a higher grade? My guess is also that it is not military. Mil Spec would require more markings. That is the military way! Guess is made in the 40s.

Is the Timex case gold plated or does the like make it look that way?

Cheers,

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    The one of the far left is pretty cool. I know Swatch likes its crazy dials, but I like the look of the original crazy dials.

As for the center, I have my vintage watch book but cannot find it. Actually, the book is hard to use if there is not a name on the dial.. My guess is that if it was original dial, it'll be more plebeian of a movement. If a redial, perhaps a higher grade? My guess is also that it is not military. Mil Spec would require more markings. That is the military way! Guess is made in the 40s.

Is the Timex case gold plated or does the like make it look that way?

Cheers,

Dan
    did not go for the lot in the end as was not to sure on it.... spares/repair lot if it had been working might have gone for it more set the price low as faulty
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1