Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Menu Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by bolaberlim View Post
    It's going to be a lot of people!
    You cannibal, you.

2. Likes bolaberlim liked this post
    I'm not sure yet.
    If I go to my sister's, we'll definitely have a rib roast, which we'll air dry for about a week. Probably add some Brussels sprouts sauteed with caramelized onions and a very good balsamic vinegar.

Some cranberry/orange relish, and some baked acorn squash with apricot filling.

For starches,I'm not sure. Possibly roasted potatoes with rosemary and some kind of rice.

As you can see, we don't exactly do a traditional Christmas type meal.

But if I stay home, it'll most likely be Chinese food.

4. Likes bolaberlim liked this post
    Food around the world! pretty cool. We will do giant prime rib on the slow cook grill. Yeah come on!
    Omega Speedmaster Ed White

Omega PO Chrono 45
    Rolex DSSD
    Seiko Pogue gold
    Deep Blue diver
    Zodiac oceanaire
    many Citizen and Seiko from the years.

6. Likes bolaberlim liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I hope my mom does a roast or a leg of lamb or something. That smoked turkey was so amazing I don't think I could ever go back to a roasted one.

Duck would be nice too.

8. Likes bolaberlim liked this post
    bighead
    I'm hoping to blast a few of my own ducks here soon. Nothing like wild critters over farmed ones. If that fails, then it'll be the same old crap. Ham. Eggs. Toast. Etc. Yuk. But, having taken on baking and making my own jams, some things will be ok.

10. Likes bolaberlim liked this post
    Normally we have Strays and Orphans Dinner with friends from the neighbourhood and that is usually a series of interesting takes on traditional North American Christmas dishes. This year, however, we will be having a garden party meal oceanside in Jamaica, so not a clue what will be on the menu.

12. Likes bolaberlim liked this post