Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stéphane Linder, CEO of TAG Heuer resigns

Quote Originally Posted by WillMK5 View Post
    I don't think they would ever change the name back. It's commonly referred to in the USA and many other markets as TAG...but they are not the people who buy the majority of the TAG Heuer products.
    Very good points. You're probably correct.

I think TAG has too many models with prices that don't seem to make sense.
    Totally agree,

Very hard to Tag shop with that many choices and price ranges.

Most models are too similar to warrant that kind of varied pricing structure.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Totally agree,

Very hard to Tag shop with that many choices and price ranges.

Most models are too similar to warrant that kind of varied pricing structure.
    There is an insane amount of Carreras, in all sorts of colors, with various movements. It's not fun. They should limit the amount of Carreras, kill the Grand Carreras (I think they have?), and get rid of the Monaco 360. I think their upper level pieces should be the automatic chronographs, and fewer models of each.
    TAG Heuer Monaco, Mido Multifort, Chr. Ward C5 Malvern MkII

Tag needs to drop or reposition the F1 collection, their quality isn't quite on par with the rest of their offerings and I think hurts their brand image.

5. Likes WillMK5 liked this post
    I really hope it comes back to the leading position in it's price bracket.
    It'll be interesting to see how long this takes and what actually happens.
    Zenith's new direction since Nataf has been positive but it hasn't particularly resulted in the increased sales that were anticipated I think.