Likes Likes:  3

Thread: SOLD - WUS f72 2013 ST5, £100 (anywhere)

Threaded View

SOLD - WUS f72 2013 ST5, £100 (anywhere)

SOLD

Suddenly found myself deciding to sell my f72 ST5 project watch. It's got the classic blue dial - red dot - striped movement combination.

I bought it from hked in March from the handful of spare watches released after the original LE run so it doesn't have the engraved back. Otherwise identical. The strap included will be the original factory strap, unworn. I've never found any blemish in the case or dial construction, and as far as I can see I haven't added any.

For several months it was a central part of my rotation, but now I've a smaller blue dial manual it's losing out (I like them dainty) and I want to sell it while its still looking good! The winding action is absolutely delicious and it's run perfectly all the while. Timed face up, fully wound, it was +11s over 24 hours - in line with what I experienced when wearing it.

Price is £100 plus postage (£10 in UK, £15 to North America, ask for others!) by PayPal

39mm case
    Seagull ST5 manual movement
    Manufactured by Thomas of Hong Kong
    Last edited by Der Amf; Dec 23, 2014 at 08:58 AM.

2. Likes Bwana, is that my watch liked this post