Likes Likes:  42
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: If you could have any TAG/Heuer

It would be a valjoux 72 powered Heuer from the 40's to the mid 60's (Camaro, Seafarer, Autavia, Pre Carrera, Carrera) or a Heuer lemania 5100 powered chronograph. Modern Heuer doesn't interest me

Quote Originally Posted by georges zaslavsky View Post
    It would be a valjoux 72 powered Heuer from the 40's to the mid 60's (Camaro, Seafarer, Autavia, Pre Carrera, Carrera) or a Heuer lemania 5100 powered chronograph. Modern Heuer doesn't interest me
    Mr Zaslavsky, I recognise your name from many interesting WUS threads I have come across through Google searches etc: what a pleasure to see you posting on IWL. I think it's fair to say that you will find knowledge and experience is properly appreciated here, so I do hope you'll enjoy yourself

3. Likes meijlinder, geoffbot liked this post
    How could you all have gotten it wrong...??

I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends Don't Let Friends Buy G-Schlocks.

Okay..., Charging Paddles... CLEAR!! BZZZZT... Another Thread Revived!

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

¹
    I'm Just Here For The Comic Relief. Nothing I Do or Say Needs to be Taken Seriously.

5. Likes Dan R, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    So, do own this critter? I would like to hear your thoughts on wearing it. It certainly has a good look to it.

Dan

Oh, I wish...! !

They also made a mechanical 1/1000th of a second. Only one, I think, to see if it could be done. Funny how even they dropped the, "TAG" moniker!

Watch this...!:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...8f9297ul4MTsjg
    I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends Don't Let Friends Buy G-Schlocks.

Okay..., Charging Paddles... CLEAR!! BZZZZT... Another Thread Revived!

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

¹
    I'm Just Here For The Comic Relief. Nothing I Do or Say Needs to be Taken Seriously.

Blog Entries
    Cool! Yes funny how they dropped the Tag name. Then again did my 1964 Re-issue.

I'd be curious to know how those other stood up over time. That is a lot of work to put the movement through.

Thanks,

Dan