Likes Likes:  546
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Saturday - 3 September 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Okay ok what's going on Iyonk ? You teasing the strap hoarder.......................Very nice my friend BOTH but that Suede---drool....
    Thanks William! teasing was not my intention... But i'm happy that it got some attention.. especialy from a straps enthusiast like you my friend.. i take it as a huge complement..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

2. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post

Both awesome straps iyonk!

That suede strap turned out less "experimental" and looks quite "professional" imo! Very nice job on that one, including the awesome finishing on the sueded portion and I also really like how you finished the edges !
    Thank you very much Chris..
    glad i did this experiment with y limited material, and i turn out to also like the result.. i think i should make more in the future..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post

Well Iv'e come to the conclusion she is correct. I'm officially a weirdo.
    You're in good company, William

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk