Likes Likes:  402
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: £££££££ WRUW Sunday 04/09/2016 £££££££

Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    The Bracelet is nice, but this is nicer!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Yup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Strap staying put for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    There's been a lot of great watches being purchased and posted here lately....and I'd be happy to have any one of the above in my watch box! Superb choices you guys!

I have a soft spot especially for the Tourby, Magnus.....that gets a double WOW!!! Oh, who am I kidding, I just went back and looked at the Glycine and Damasko again and they all get double WOWs!!!
    Cheers. Feels not a week goes by without some great addition somewhere on IWL.

2. Likes wschofield3, iyonk, Greg, CFR liked this post

£££££££ WRUW Sunday 04/09/2016 £££££££

Just finished washing my wife's XK. Thought a picture of the PADI with the leaper would be cool.

My F type just has growlers ( it's a Jaguar thing with the logos) so not as picture worthy since it is tucked back in the grill. I told my wife since we have three of these cars now we should move the Fu dogs to the back patio from the end of the drive, and replace them with two chrome leapers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Samanator; Sep 4, 2016 at 06:43 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Cheers. Feels not a week goes by without some great addition somewhere on IWL.

For a small group of enthusiasts there are a lot of purchases 😀 It would be fun to tally them up at the end of the year.

There's been a lot of great watches being purchased and posted here lately....and I'd be happy to have any one of the above in my watch box! Superb choices you guys!

I have a soft spot especially for the Tourby, Magnus.....that gets a double WOW!!! Oh, who am I kidding, I just went back and looked at the Glycine and Damasko again and they all get double WOWs!!!
    Thanks. It will be a nice addition to the Ranger as another daily do-everything watch.

Edit - after 48hrs it's keeping great time.

The deviation is likely just my slow reaction time when pushing in the crown.

-- Wayne
    Last edited by happyscrappyheropup; Sep 4, 2016 at 05:11 PM.

5. Likes iyonk, mlcor, wschofield3, Greg, stew77, CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Stunning pic Greg!
    Thanks Magnus.

7. Likes meijlinder liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Just finished washing my wife's XK. Thought a picture of the PADI with the leaper would be cool.

My F type just has growlers ( it's a Jaguar thing with the logos) so not as picture worthy since it is tucked back in the grill. I told my wife since we have three of these cars now we should move the Fu dogs to the back patio from the end of the drive an replace them with two chrome leapers?

Jaguar is making some mighty fine cars these days. Before I got my latest car, I wanted to take a look at the new XE, but alas, it was just barely out and not available for a few months at that point. All reviews point to it being a 3 series killer in interior quality and ride dynamics.....quite a change from the Jags of yesteryear that stalled running through a puddle
    Last edited by wschofield3; Sep 4, 2016 at 07:21 PM.

9. Likes Samanator, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    G-Shock for Sunday

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Some nice watches here today!

ro

Jaguar is making some mighty fine cars these days. Before I got my latest car, I wanted to take a look at the new XE, but alas, it was just barely out and not available for a few months at that point. All reviews point to it being a 3 series killer in interior quality and ride dynamics.....quite a change from the Jags of yesteryear that stalled running through a puddle
    I give a lot of credit to Ford. They really got these straightened out during their tenure. I guess you also have to credit Tata for not messing with what was working.

Wait two years and pick up an XE preowned select. That is what we have been doing with all of ours except the XK8. That we had to find from a private seller to get a low mile perfect example for Lisa.

Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    I give a lot of credit to Ford. They really got these straightened out during their tenure. I guess you also have to credit Tata for not messing with what was working.

Wait two years and pick up an XE preowned select. That is what we have been doing with all of ours except the XK8. That we had to find from a private seller to get a low mile perfect example for Lisa.

I was concerned when Tata took over as well and good suggestion on the XE as that's about when I'll be ready. I do the same, buy a couple years pre owned and let someone else take the depreciation. As long as you don't get a lemon, it's all good. A good friend owns a lot that sells two to three year old BMW, Mercedes and Lexus exclusively, and he gives me the straight info on history. I should suggest he start with Jaguar as they've proven to be great cars of late.

14. Likes Samanator, iyonk liked this post
    Awesome Sunday selections all!

I started with the Raven Vintage

...and just switched up, Emperor Tuna

Cheers,

Chris