Likes Likes:  24
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How is the Christmas Shopping going?

How is the Christmas Shopping going?

Its very stressful in shopping centres at this time of year. I'm about 80% done and I only started on the weekend. Last night I went the the shopping centre at about 7.00pm as it was open till about 9pm-this was a great strategy as it was reasonably quiet compared to during the day. I also ducked out from work today and picked up stuff for my kids, nieces and nephews. I can't help it- I always leave xmas shopping to relatively late.
    How are you going? Got any Xmas shopping strategies to share?

I might add that I am racking uo the numbers on my credit card this week.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

bighead
    I hate people. I hate shopping centers, malls, lines, parking lots, rude people, stupid people, smelly people, beggars, con men, scammers, bad parents with their inappropriate kids, etc., etc. I LOVE amazon.com. And IWL.

Mike.

3. Likes Seriously, scottjc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bajachild View Post
    I hate people. I hate shopping centers, malls, lines, parking lots, rude people, stupid people, smelly people, beggars, con men, scammers, bad parents with their inappropriate kids, etc., etc. I LOVE amazon.com. And IWL.

Mike.
    I hate the parking - I was in Toys r Us the other day and it had massive lines wating to be served and only two young girls on duty- I nearly lost it waiting.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

bighead
    Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    I hate the parking - I was in Toys r Us the other day and it had massive lines wating to be served and only two young girls on duty- I nearly lost it waiting.
    I've lost it so many times just driving to places like at. I know what's in store when I get there and I get worked up on the drive. NEVER again!!

6. Likes CamB liked this post
    Finished it in August as usual, can only really shop on vacation so have to plan early.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

This year we bought 90% of the presents on Amazon, and we did this right after Thanksgiving. Worked great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe

Omega / Rolex / Oris / Citizen / Seiko / Alpina / G Shock

I won't start for another week yet, I thrive on pressure Name:  grinch.gif
Views: 115
Size:  245 Bytes

I used to wait until Christmas eve, which was after my work xmas party...so I was a drunk shopper, in a hurry I bought everything
    Last edited by Bwana; Dec 16, 2014 at 01:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    We agreed to not exchange gifts this year. I have one brother who is unemployed, and one whose hours have been cut back to part-time. Add in my mom's deteriorating health, which makes any kind of holiday prep very difficult for her, and it made sense to have a low key Christmas. I confess, I'm enjoying having less of the frenetic activity that usually accompanies this time of year for me.

Jeannie

Since that is primarily my wife's domain, most of it is done. I just put up the tree; some of the grandkids will decorate it when they get into town later this week. My primary responsibility is to do the rib roast (dry rub) and bake bread and rolls for Christmas dinner.

12. Likes CamB liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I'll let you know when I start.

14. Likes CamB, boatme99 liked this post