Likes Likes:  100
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Look what I found

There's nothing wrong with my watchtower; it was all done with the utmost care!

3. Likes meijlinder, iyonk, Colin63, DJW GB, Greg, gnuyork liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by man of kent View Post
    In a pub, in London....
    Aww man! I can barely stand waiting for mine to arrive! I won't even look at the tracking number so as to not torture myself with knowing the days it's going to take to get here.

I'm so excited about this incoming!!!

5. Likes pepperami, DJW GB liked this post
    There's nothing wrong with my watchtower; it was all done with the utmost care!
    Hahaha, I'm sure it was. But seeing that stack is still a bit like watching someone swallowing a sword - you can be sure they're taking care, but....

7. Likes is that my watch, popoki nui liked this post
    So..........sat in a pub reminiscing, and looking at watches..........

I met up with an old member and had a nano gtg, and worked out that a year ago we'd had another mini gtg (with 3 of us!).
    And I've been given a little project to work on.....

I met up with an old member and had a nano gtg, and worked out that a year ago we'd had another mini gtg (with 3 of us!).
    And I've been given a little project to work on.....

And how is Der Amf?

I recognise his charcoal seiko from anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Steppy View Post
    And how is Der Amf?

I recognise his charcoal seiko from anywhere
    Haha, he's very well. I meet up with him occasionally and compare our recent purchases or changes to our small collections.
    I'm impressed that you can spot the man by a sideways glance of a charcoal dial. Well done.

And mini project complete (swapping cases between two Seikos), time for another nano gtg.

13. Likes geoffbot, meijlinder, DJW GB, tribe125 liked this post