Likes Likes:  120
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Your next watch

Quote Originally Posted by Doboji View Post
    I keep coming back to the Rolex Explorer II 216570... perhaps this summer for my birthday...

You can't go wrong.

2. Likes Samanator liked this post
    I was waiting to see the Seamaster 300 in the metal but, now that I have, I'm not so sure. I like it but I'm not really needing it. My thoughts have turned back to the ND Sub or, if if things go very well for me, the Sea Dweller. I'm just not confident that they'll budge the Explorer II from my wrist, though. It feels like I've found my Rolex sport watch.
    Looking at my bank balance, though, it's not a pressing question.

I keep coming back to the Rolex Explorer II 216570... perhaps this summer for my birthday...

Welcome to the forum, my newbie friend. Is this your first watch? Don't you want to start a thread asking if Rolex is teh best brand evvar first?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

5. Likes movet22 liked this post
    I already know my next watch, It will be a special re-issue of the SeaGull 1963 Chronograph. I've chosen the black version, as I already have a cream one.

After a tour and dinner with Jörg Schauer this weekend, I might feel entirely justified in loosening the purse strings for a Stowa.

I've had a Flieger and an Antea in the past, so maybe a Marine... the Marine A10 no date is a nice combination of gorgeousness and price.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I already know my next watch, It will be a special re-issue of the SeaGull 1963 Chronograph. I've chosen the black version, as I already have a cream one.
    Actually I forgot - I've got this one on its way too.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    I'd definitely recommend getting the AT now while there are still brushed bracelets/date frames around.
    Deffo - I'll tell Clare

I'll buy preowned - you can get a great deal.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Not the next watch but somewhere in the near future, I will get on of these:

Name:  1953dial1.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  63.8 KB
    IWC Cal 89 Rose gold.

11. Likes Samanator, JAGtime liked this post

Second Gary's comment. This is the best everyday watch made, but I would suggest the white. I found the hands on the black disappeared in certain lighting situations. This does not happen on the Polar white version.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Not the next watch but somewhere in the near future, I will get on of these:

Name:  1953dial1.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  63.8 KB
    IWC Cal 89 Rose gold.
    That is a classic beauty.