Likes Likes:  557
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Friday - 23 September 2016 »»»»»»»»»

two crowns for today

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    LOL! yup.. this is my very last piece.. its for Lee.. only 3 people own them in IWL.. Greg, you and soon will be Lee.. i dont even have one.. also i still dont have any Rally..
    Lee is in for a treat! So very soft and comfortable. And plenty of character with the wrinkly texture.

3. Likes iyonk, The Watch Smeller, Greg liked this post

Sent by an iPhone, from a galaxy far far away!!

will be this 7a38 again -i may put leather on it at some time however when with a vintage watch the bracelet is very much part of the character of the model - this 'unusual' one is very much associated with the watch -i am reluctant to separate the two -perhaps another 'oddity' ihave Name:  7000.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  53.0 KB

O7 LM-7 today. TGIF.

Continue on strap project.. far from done ... gonna wait for the finish and side seals to settle down.. 2 for IWL members, and one for repeat customer on instagram..

Attachment 52969

gonna put green stitches on the black Rally on the left for Seiko Flight, the middle is a custom order 'flieger style tapper' that i will put some cream stitches, and the right one is my very last piece of very soft 'wrinkly' neck area leather for a repeat customer here that will wear a 'Read and Blue' stitches to match the watch.

i stuggle to finish these three but they will be ready in a few days/ early next week..

Nice work, Iyonk. You're Rally straps are so cool.

8. Likes iyonk, Samanator, Henry Krinkle, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Nice work, Iyonk. You're Rally straps are so cool.
    Thank you very much Joe... i personally 'nervous' everytime i make a Rally style.. i hesitate every single time i took the order.. it is just nerve wrecking and time consuming since a little slip would ruin the whole effort..
    as you personally know that a missalign hole would make you sick to the stomach.. (i always remember your picture of the missalign punch on your black strap)
    i'm the kind of people that "measure twice, cut once" (i actually measure from all angle half a dozen time before execute since i did them free hand one by one).. so with all those details and holes, it took 3 time as long or more than standard style..

the funny fact is.. the more i avoid the style.. the more interest people with it..

(and i know if someday i made you my strap.. it would be a Rally.. )
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

10. Likes shameless, OTGabe, gnuyork, meijlinder, CFR, Greg liked this post
    i'm the kind of people that "measure twice, cut once" (i actually measure from all angle half a dozen time before execute since i did them free hand one by one).. so with all those details and holes, it took 3 time as long or more than standard style..
    Templates is what you need Iyonk , templates ........ for the holes obvs ......... different ones for different widths obvs too

12. Likes meijlinder, iyonk, Samanator, Greg liked this post
    Blog Entries

Anyone surprised?
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Happy Friday. My It's Friday wear....UTS 1000m v2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna